Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Notification for Admissions in the 2013-2015 session
The paper-based version of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT), one of most popular entrance tests in India for admission into B-Schools, will be conducted on 3rd February, 2013. The online version will be conducted on OR from 9th February, 2013 onwards. Students planning to appear for it need to purchase the forms/register online on or before 14th January, 2013 and submit their applications on or before 17th January, 2013
How To Apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the http://apps.aima.in/matfeb13 website link.
- Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matfeb13 Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Select Branches of Bank of Baroda
- Select Branches of Axis Bank
- Select AIMA Study Centre
- List of Participating Management Institutes