Graduation college: Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT)
Stream: Computer Engineer
Graduation aggregate: 66.9%
Applied for: Morgan Stanley, J P Morgan Chase (JPMC), Quinstreet
Jobs offered: Quinstreet
Job accepted: Quinstreet
Interview experience: The interview was not a very easy one. They asked some conceptual technical questions, they targeted the basics. They also gave case studies.
Pay Package: 6 Lakhs/yr
What I do:
- Posted: in Pune
- Designation: Software engineer
1. Acquisition and Migration of Quinstreet portfolios from Third party Servers maintaining Quinstreet Standards
2. Creating new Modules for Websites and adding new features.
3. Working on Dynamic Forms and Smart Listings.
4. Following Procedures to do SEO on the portfolio.
Experience at Work:
Its been a great experience working with the smartests in the field. The culture is very open and the learning curve is great too. All employees are very much approachable which helps in easy knowledge sharing.
The normal working hours are 10 am to 6:30 pm. During Deadlines it can be longer.
Advice to the juniors:
Do whatever Interests you. Follow your Passion. Give your Best. Forget the Rest!!!