Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: which one is better??????? PESIT ECE or BMS CS?

which one is better??????? PESIT ECE or BMS CS? 2 years 3 months ago #10903

• atomman
  • Thank you received: 1
hey guys what should be preferred?? ECE in PESIT or CS in BMSCE?
plsss helppp!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: which one is better??????? PESIT ECE or BMS CS? 2 years 3 months ago #10904

• josef
wch stream r u more interested in mate?? ECE or CS?? first read wht ur gonna learn in each of da streams...

Here, dis mite prove useful :
www.stupidsid.com/index.php?option=com_c...cle&id=93&Itemid=286

da one u like more is better for YOU. irrespective of da colg in dis case as both colgs r almost at par.

all da best buddy

Re: which one is better??????? PESIT ECE or BMS CS? 2 years 3 months ago #10905

• atomman
i hv taken some electronics courses and i hv a fair idea abt electronics... but no idea abt cs... bt i hv a feeling tht i will be better at computers....
wht do u suggest josepeh? should i give it a chance??

Re: which one is better??????? PESIT ECE or BMS CS? 2 years 3 months ago #10906

• josef
@atom man:
its joseph n nt josepeh in da first place!
wel if u hv no idea abt cs i wont suggest u take a chance straightaway... there's still time for admissions, read da syllabus of cs, wht topics r covered, read some magazines on computers n how they r made etc. CS wont be abt playing computer games if u hv tht in mind n think u'll be gud at CS engg just coz ur a master at computer games...

take a wise decision

Re: which one is better??????? PESIT ECE or BMS CS? 2 years 2 weeks ago #14635

• Complicated
  • Thank you received: 2
well atom man....if you think you are gonna rock at coding what i mean is the basics in CS language that is C++ you can definitely opt for it. But if you are a newbie I agree with joseph, you ought to get some more information and i would like to add that if you are totally new to it its okay no worries 'cause many of them are just learners along with you and you you can take a chance and its worth it since its CS :)

So don't worry about your engg portions beforehand. Just go with the flow and all the best :)
choose wisely :)

Festivals and Events

SIES-COGNITION-2014

SIES Graduate School of Technology presents a high voltage technical fest, COGNITION. Many national level events from project competitions to paper presentation to challenging quizzes to be witnessed this year.

Find out more

"University ShortListing and Scholarships"- ISSC

A free seminar on university short listing and scholarships is being organised by ISSC. Students going for masters in the US for Fall 2015 and parents of these students shall make the most out of this seminar.

Register Here

SIES-COGNITION-2014

SIES Graduate School of Technology presents a high voltage technical fest, COGNITION. Many national level events from project competitions to paper presentation to challenging quizzes to be witnessed this year.

Find out more

A free seminar on university short listing and scholarships is being organised by ISSC. Students going for masters in the US for Fall 2015 and parents of these students shall make the most out of this seminar.

Register Here

SIES-COGNITION-2014

Find out more

Register Here

SIES-COGNITION-2014

Find out more

Register Here

SIES-COGNITION-2014

Find out more

Register Here

SIES-COGNITION-2014

Find out more

Register Here

SIES-COGNITION-2014

Find out more

Register Here

SIES-COGNITION-2014

Find out more

Register Here